True, but in the case of my car search of late what I don’t understand is how
many dealers I see selling on it as opposed to private sellers.

It’s weird, the ratio for the cars I’ve searched on is about 10 to 1 in favor
of dealers. And a bunch of the listings that appear to be private sellers are
just individuals with dealer's licenses.

Where are all the private sellers?????

-D