Got 8 showings scheduled back to back on Monday. Renter was informed of this.
Today he sends us a message that his kid is sick and got tested for covid.
Waiting on the results to come back but they have to quarantine for 14 days. To
me this sounds like games to try and derail renting the house and setting them
up to squat based on covid. Per the contract they have to make house available
with at least a 24 hour notice for showings. To me it would seem like they need
to either stay in a hotel now until after the showings, or go to their mothers
house where they are supposedly moving in order to keep a potentially sick
person away from people viewing the house. This is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone