I think I agree with Curt on this one, as long as they are paying rent on time.
 A little grace isn't going to bankrupt you, is it?  Don't show the place until
they are gone.  Maybe you really don't want to be a landlord?  Sell the place
as fast as you can.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Jul 3, 2020 8:24:48 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>:

> [...]
> situation but it is their responsibility to make the home available for
> showings on Monday.  If that means relocating for the day, or waiting
> outside.  We told them they would all be required to wear masks during
> showings, any of the potential tenants would be wearing masks (this is
> assuming anyone wants to look at house given the potential situation).
> They said they could not relocate or go outside and that the public
> areas of the house would be available but the kids would be in their
> bedrooms.  So are we supposed to not show whatever bedrooms they are
> in?  I guess it will be this or they refuse, then the only thing we can
> do is file an injunction and/or terminate their lease, which would then
> require them to move out and if they do not , would have to go thru the
> normal eviction process which will take 30 days or longer.  This is
> simply unbelievable.  What gets me is the dude supposedly lost his job a
> month ago but did not mention it when I was just over there replacing
> the water heater (THE NEXT DAY) after he called about it.  I guess I
> should have waited the allowed 14 days.
>
> §41-128. Consent of tenant for landlord to enter dwelling unit -
> Emergency entry - Abuse of right of entry - Notice - Abandoned premises
> - Refusal of consent
>
> A. A tenant shall not unreasonably withhold consent to the landlord, his
> agents and employees, to enter into the dwelling unit in order to
> inspect the premises, make necessary or agreed repairs, decorations,
> alterations or improvements, supply necessary or agreed services or
> exhibit the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers,
> mortgagees, tenants, workmen or contractors.
>
> B. A landlord, his agents and employees may enter the dwelling unit
> without consent of the tenant in case of emergency.
>
> C. A landlord shall not abuse the right of access or use it to harass
> the tenant. Except in case of emergency or unless it is impracticable to
> do so, the landlord shall give the tenant at least one (1) day's notice
> of his intent to enter and may enter only at reasonable times.
>
> D. Unless the tenant has abandoned or surrendered the premises, a
> landlord has no other right of access during a tenancy except as is
> provided in this act or pursuant to a court order.
>
> E. If the tenant refuses to allow lawful access, the landlord may obtain
> injunctive relief to compel access or he may terminate the rental agreement.
>
> Added by Laws 1978, c. 257, § 28, eff. Oct. 1, 1978.
>
> On 7/3/2020 6:45 PM, Dimitri Seretakis wrote:
>> A Covid test result only takes a few days so if it’s negative 14 days
>> quarantine is bs.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 3, 2020, at 7:11 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
>>> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Got 8 showings scheduled back to back on Monday. Renter was informed of
>>> this. Today he sends us a message that his kid is sick and got tested for
>>> covid. Waiting on the results to come back but they have to quarantine for