I eagerly await Dan's experience but I am skeptical.  I don't see how it can
suck in warm outside air and exhaust even-warmer air through the same duct/hose
(unless it's coaxial).  Also, I don't see how the airflow through a 4 in hose
can begin to match the air flow through a mini-split outdoor unit.  I just
don't see how the physics can work.