Curt, can you cite any peer reviewed study that indicates how much the risk is
reduced by the general population wearing masks?  Sure, masks (and gloves and
gowns) all work in a hospital setting to provide a good risk reduction for the
imposed cost.  Don't forget the training for those workers.  Got it, that's
fine, no argument.  I don't live in a hospital, don't work in one, please don't
cite a study about hospitals.

Let's follow the science.  Where's the study?  "Experts say" doesn't cut it
anymore, the so-called experts contradict themselves, especially on this
question of masks.

Jul 7, 2020 2:03:18 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>:

> Yeahbut the problem is that my wearing a mask protects YOU. Your not wearing
> a mask increases MY risk...
> So I'm polite enough to protect you from the germs I might be carrying but
> you can't be bothered to do the same. Thats brotherhood for you.
> -Curt
>
> On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 1:44:59 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes

Max Dillon
Charleston SC