Actually it means exactly the opposite, that everyone could help slow
transmission by wearing masks. Remember the mask catches that which you expel.
Still though, I take all these things with more than a few grains of salt.
We've seen so many magic realizations that have then turned out to be wrong its
not really worth paying attention, you just drive yourself crazy.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 9:54:38 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes