This morning’s news claims one million new plague infections took place in
June.  That means in 100 months we will have achieved Herd Immunity.  Hmmm.
Looks like nine years to go.  Which of us is going to tolerate being masked up
for almost a decade?

Forty years ago we had an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease.  Seems somebody
would have made changes to HVAC codes for enclosed spaces to control the spread
of contagion.  But that has not taken place, as each season at least one cruise
ship has outbreak of respiratory diseases.  Do we tear down high density
housing and commercial space?  Allow only open air markets?  Ban travel unless
you are in air tight pods?

It seems there will be a new way of life that is incompatible with current
economical and cultural traditions.  More single family homes, bicycles over
buses, no trains or planes, take out hole in the wall eateries with open air
seating, no more hotels, apartment/condo, dense urban areas.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.