I would say that’s a pretty broad list. You probably need to qualify what’s
most important to you and weight each choice to figure out what’s best.

I can deal with the winter, I think. It wasn’t bad before when we moved back to
Indiana, just the lack of sunlight, but that can be addressed a number of ways.
The thing we like about WI is the quality of life there. Can’t quantify this,
but it’s a great place in so many ways. I would presume that places like MI or
MN would be similar.

SWMBO has pretty well decided that this is the house she’s going to expire in,
so the potential for a future move is pretty slim. I could see a possible
seasonal home somewhere else, but even that’s not likely.

-D