Living that dream now.  All my tools are a very long drive away.  Burns me to
know I have the needed tool, but not on hand.  Good excuse for me to just look
at SWMBA forlorn when she wants something fixed.

I have no use for two homes, where neither one has what I need.  SEA has all my
gear, nothing I can use up here.  Trying to reconcile retirement locale for
when SWMBA taps her pension.  Aussieland is out, as you have to be younger then
45 to emigrate.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.