Kaleb says:

>Area is very moist and the crap particle board they >used for sub flooring
>just soaked up the moisture.

Didn't you have water issues from the roof or something a while back?

>I’m sick of messing with this house and about >ready to just dump it for
>whatever I can get or let  >the bank have it.

Sell it or sell your current house and move back in to this one.... You could
probably pay off where ever you want to live with the proceeds. No house
payments would go a long way to building a retirement or buying a 201x E250.

Rick