The folks we signed a lease with that were due to move in next weekend were
told of the situation and it would probably be end of month at the earliest.
They wanted to come out and look. After a lengthy discussion and full
disclosure they said they still wanted to lease the house. We gave them the
option to refund their deposit. Later on they messaged us and decided after
thinking about it they decided they couldn’t move in there. I can’t blame them.
So now in addition to all the damage the old renters cost us a months worth of
time and the new renters. Will have to start from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone