OSB can take a certain amount of short-term moisture. After all, it's
common for houses that are under construction to get rained on before
the roof is on. If you can get it properly dried out and it's still
solid it's probably OK.

I understand the temptation to have the contractor fix the place up in
lieu of rent but accounting-wise it may be cleaner if there's a clear
paper trail of him paying the rent and you paying him for his
services. Same difference in the end but when you deduct all your
business losses on this rental from your taxes next year, the
documentation may be helpful.

Allan