I suppose on a nice car with comprehensive insurance (USAA) I might be able
to insist on the dealer glass, but all my cars are older than 1996 so I
can't really justify comprehensive insurance.  Maybe once I get the '95 124
Cabriolet going I'll put comprehensive on that, if it progresses beyond
beater condition.
Max
Charleston SC