He's on the intertubes

--FT

On 8/27/20 10:46 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Thanks. How do I get hold of Bob?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 11:23 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Get a photocell and hook it to an arduino with an SD card to log
    data and a very simple program to write a photocell reading every
    say 5 min and it will do that as long as it has power. Pull the
    card every few days, look at the data and Bob’s yer unkie

    --FT
    Sent from iPhone

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Luster-Leaf-SunCalc-Rapitest-Plant-Growth-Gardening-Products-1875/353182264845?epid=24011372456&hash=item523b4dae0d:g:Z6gAAOSwybZfRkQv#rwid

    > I'd prefer something that records the number of hours of direct
    sunlight
    > for a particular spot.  Anyone own one of these, assuming it exists?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > full vs. partial sun

--FT