Put them in a bowl, drizzle olive oil, then add some salt pepper chopped/crushed garlic (and maybe some garlic powder) and coat them well with that.  Add any other spices you might like but that is pretty good.  Throw on a grill with a grill pan/grate so they don't fall through, get them a little blistered and cooked soft, then eat them as a snack or horse doover or side with your meal. They are very mild (you might occasionally get a surprise!) and quite tasty.  Good finger food.

Gonna grill up my batch tonight with some green beans and okra too (use the same marinade)! Maybe a piece of fish.  It's quick and easy, esp in the summer if you cook outside on the grill.  I have a grill unit on my cooktop so mostly just do it there, easier than running outside to do it.

-FT