I’m just enjoying all the money I’m saving by not having to commute to work,
buy lunch, not going out, etc.

There have been a number of mentions in the media about how personal saving has
gone up and consume debt has been dropping. eople are banking spare cash or
using it to pay off consumer debt.

-D