I don’t know about Florida. As always, the constant influx of outsiders makes
the housing market absolutely insane as it does traffic. The inability to keep
up with the infrastructure with the out of control development makes for a
really crazy place.

I’m trying to convince the spousal unit to let me buy us a summer home in
Wisconsin. The way things are going there’s a real possibility I’ll be able to
work remotely forever and not be tied to a physical location. At least that way
we could escape the crappy part of the year. Heat index of 102F today.

-D