SLK was a girls car.  At least that was the consensus in the Seattle MB
section.  Early adopters were mid-life ladies who would head out on drives of a
dozen SLK or more.  Then the ladies just quit showing up or ….?  Not an SLK to
be seen at the events for at least a decade.

clay

“I think it’s time we stopped  our cringing embarrassment about our history,
about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stop this general bout of
self-recrimination and wetness.”

B. Johnson
01/09/2020