I trust this is all being done on-line these days and you are not about to fly to Japan?

RB

On 25/09/2020 3:29 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I've got a class for students in Japan next week. I've already been running
classes online so thats not the weird part.The weird part is figuring out when
I'm supposed to teach the dang thing. They scheduled the class for 9am JST on
the 29th which is 8pm here. Then in the instructor schedule has me teaching on
the 29th.
It finally occured to me that 9am JST on the 29th is 8pm here on the 28th...
I didn't want to do this class because they'd already booked me for another
class on the 29th, turns out they had already booked me for another class
(earlier in the day) on the 28th too...
Its a 4 day class, Monday through Thursday, if you thought "He probably isn't going
to work on Friday" you'd be right!
-Curt