We only had one this year but it went bonkers. I've got a 3'x10' raised bed,
dang zucchini hung over both sides of the bed, musta been 5' in diameter. It
kept branching out and making more fruits. We actually froze some this year.
Tried some the other day, it seems to have worked out good, we'll probably do
more next year.
-Curt

    On Sunday, September 27, 2020, 2:03:38 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes