I have some poblano plants in pots and a bed that have been producing fairly well, I cut them in half and put in some refritos, salsa and top with racist Palmetto Cheese (with jalapenos), bake them for 10-15min, they make an excellent snack or lunch with some tortilla chips.  I have one shishito plant in a pot that has had 4 batches so far, it is on the fifth and last I think.

Just planted a bunch of fall garden stuff yesterday, gotta plant more tomorrow.  A friend has 4 acres of urban land on James Island on the water (gorgeous property!), we have turned close to an acre into flower and veg garden with raised beds and lots of compost to amend the soil.  Running irrigation lines and covering with woven plastic bed covers to keep the weeds down.  Looking good so far.

--FT