> GMann's suggestion to hook a come-along to a tree then to the offending body
> part and winch away worked well on the fenders of the E500 that had an
> off-road adventure

My tree hit the corner of the rear bumper and jinked the truck sideways,
caving in the side forwards to the wheel well as the truck came to a
stop.  Same tree helped to rip the slightly-bent bumper off in my first
ill-considered repair attempt.  U-pull supplied replacement bumper and
taillight, Harbor Freight supplied hammer and dolly kit.  (Which I already
had, along with crowbars and long 2x4 lumber for levers.)  Rattle can
paint courtesy of FLAPS.

Good enough for what was originally a parts truck, and which has had its
peeling paint dealt with by Rustoleum and a brush.  Total cost about $100,
and probably 8 hours of work on my part.  It's back to reasonably presentable
again.

-- Jim