My brother-in-law is building a new place. They went to Lowes or Home Depot, I
forget which, for appliances and were told some sob story, can't get appliances
until January. They'd like to move in by November...
Then they tried a local appliance place, they had everything in stock,
delivered 2 days later, saved something like $2500 over the big box store price.
-Curt

    On Friday, October 16, 2020, 9:33:41 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes