Last washer I bought was from Lowes. They didn't have the model I wanted
in stock, but had it on their website, so I ordered it online and had it
delivered to the local Lowes store, where I picked it up. Took a few
extra days but worked out fine.

All our local appliance stores but one are gone, and they only carry
Miele. Lowes, Menards, and Best Buy killed the others off.

Allan