Nah the woman at the DMV was quite nice and helpful. Got the TM office on her
phone, talked with them. That’s how it was left.

Checked in with my cuz who works for TM, she says it’s ok to nag the VP again
so I’ll ring him manana see what might sort.

I’m no worse off than I was, although I should have checked with the TM guy
first, I just didn’t want to bother him again.

--FT
Sent from iPhone