Yeah, having worked on farms as a kid and even driven the occasional tractor
during plowing and planting season, that 36 bottom plow was pretty hard to
grasp.

I noticed in the comments that someone joked about it not being crippled by the
manufacturer (like John Deere) to prevent the owner/user from working on it.

-D