We like to stop at the Amish stores up north. They have "fry pies" that are to
die for.
The best ice cream I've ever had was when we went to the Coleman convention in
Charlotte. An Amish guy was making it from scratch with an ice cream maker
belted to an old John Deere hit and miss engine. The best, creamiest ice cream
I've ever had...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 11:52:36 AM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes