There was an episode of "Monster Garage" back in the early 2000s where they
built a "lead sled", chopped and dropped. The old guy doing the leading was
fantastic, torch in one hand, lead bar in the other, big old stogie in his
mouth...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 5:26:53 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes