I attached a plate on this thing from the 99 E320 and took it down the road a
half mile to the little shopping center. Scofflaw!

The girl who had it for 3 days before I bought it from her cheepcheep drove it
without the main belt and overheated it, either blew the head gasket or warped
the head, it is spewing a bit of coolant but it runs pretty well. ( and it
idles really fast, I need some more vacuum fittings that seem to be NLA for
some unknown reason to get all the various hoses attached then learn how to get
it tuned up right). I haven’t got plates for it yet until I deal with that.
It’s a 20footer but looks really nice, Interior very nice, has a lot of new
parts on it but the floor pan is completely rusted out. Most everything works
except the AC (newish Sanden 134 compressor) probably needs a charge. Another
thing to deal with at some point.

This guy I had talked to before had a 97 SL600 there.  And some dude with an 05
SL55 Designo mocha black with beige seat bits he was trying to sell. Some other
guys I know had cars there.

--FT
Sent from iPhone