About 65F here today. After 16 years our house finally has a proper front door.
Previously it was just a storm door.The demolition revealed some rot under the
door. I made some temporary repairs but the whole sill on the front of the
house will have to be replaced at some point.
I'm going to add some gutter over the door to prevent a recurrence...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:24 PM, Dwight Giles via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   72F here

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020, 10:32 AM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <