On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:36:55 -0500 Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> sacrilege.  Needs a stack coming out of the hood though.
>
> --FT

From the posting:

    Nov 23 at 9:18 AM
    TriviaSteve (The Seller) 12

    And I suppose I should address the inevitable comments about the
    sacrilege committed to this car. I know. In my defense, I have
    restored a number of these cars back to factory and frown on and
    modifications. However, This one came to me with a blown motor, and
    although I did have a spare turbo motor for this, I really wanted
    something that no one else had. Yes, it got way out of hand and yes
    many of the mods are gratuitous. I had seen a few other cars that had
    a small block Chevy transplant and in my opinion none of them had been
    done right. I love these cars, like many others do, but let’s face it,
    they need to make one with some power.

Craig