Flew back from Indianapolis on SWA yesterday and the plane was maybe 1/3 -1/2
full. A flight to Baltimore boarded just before us and there were only 40
people on it. Mask wearing was complied with for the most part, I didn’t see
anyone trying to “cheat” as we had on previous flights. Had a guy sitting in
front of us on a previous flight who kept taking his mask off. Ratted him out
once, after that the cabin crew kept an eye on him and nailed him a second
time. They pretty much told the guy that if they caught him with his mask off
again that he would be banned from SWA.

-D