“Automatic Stickshift”.

Never had one, fixed a lot of them for friends that did. Contact on the bottom
of the shifter would often get cruddy and no shift results. I also hated how if
you rested your hand on the shifter and pushed it down, the contact would open
and it would engage the clutch and the engine would freewheel.

-D