Don’t tell me you have racks of baby food jars with the lids attached to a
piece of wood, do you?

If any of you recall Jay, the retired phone company guy who lived in
Sacramento, I once saw his barn on a visit to his place when I lived in CA. I
kid you not, damned near everything in that place was cataloged and stored in
some fashion. The level of organization was frightening.

-D