Cardio, baby!

I loved to spin (stationary bike). There’s no workout like a 45 minute spin
class, and not surprisingly, not a lot of fit people can do one out of the
gate. We would often have people who were training for a marathon come in
during the colder months because they thought it would be “easy”. Even if
you’re in shape it take a good 3-5 classes to get going, and after the first
couple of classes you’re hurting in places you never imagined.

Sadly, I don’t spin any more, mainly because our YMCA has gotten so crowded
that it went from being able to walk up an hour before a class and get a bike
to having to register a day in advance for classes. Screw that.

So now I walk every day. Briskly. I do miss my spin classes, though. Best ever
45 minute workout I ever had.

-D