I bought a really nice Schwinn spin bike ($1000 new) about a year ago for $100.
It was as good if not better than the “official” bikes at the Y. Unfortunately,
I never really got set up to use it as there just wasn’t a good space for it in
the house. I tried using it in the guest room but it was in the way and I had a
hard time finding a way to keep the carpet under it from getting soggy. When I
saw what exercise equipment was going for recently, I put it on FB marketplace
for $150 and it was gone within minutes.

-D