I completed a NY Times questionnaire to determine my place in line to
receive the coronavirus vaccine.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/opinion/covid-19-vaccine-timeline.html

It generated the following response:

"Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind *118.5
million *people across the United States.

When it comes to *Maryland*, we think you’re behind *2.2 million* others
who are at higher risk in your state.

And in *Montgomery County*, you’re behind *304,800* others."

I had no idea I was so relatively invulnerable.

As an incentive to complete the questionnaire, I will send a jar of pepper
jelly to whoever has the documented highest priority/lowest number of
people ahead in line.

Andrew S