My mother-in-law got a vaccine the other day which is pretty weird, she's a
billing clerk in a doctor's office. Not exactly front line and she's retiring
at the end of the month. FIL is very high risk and I'd call their behaviors
pretty risky but...
Anyway she said she felt achy for a day or two but I wonder if some of it might
not be psychosomatic, they tell you you might feel achy and then you feel achy.
Heck I feel achy and tired at the end of most days anyway...
-Curt

    On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 1:38:09 PM EST, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes