If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. "Thinks he wants" sounds like a
great candidate for a Ford LTD or Toyota corolla with 5 speed. Why would
anyone getting married buy a truck unless they can write it off for
business purposes? Inefficient, impractical, expensive. Maybe one of those
little utility Vans if he needs a work truck. I say this having driven
pickups for about the first 15 years of my licensure.

I think I want a Gulfstream 5. Can anyone help?