On 2021-01-08 14:23, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I agree, the vast majority of pickup trucks are cars with limited
locking storage. Most people would be better off with a little utility
trailer.
OTOH when the woman at the pharmacy the other day told me I was a
planet killer and I should get a Prius I responded with "How many cord
of wood can I get in the back of it?" I suppose "How many pheasants
can I get into it?" would be applicable too.

A friend has hauled most of the deer he's killed in the past ten years home in a 2003 Jetta sedan. One of them he shot in Missouri (I assume that one came home in ice chests). He's also filled it with firewood at least once.