From: tom savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

...unfortunately, my grandmother will have my head on a
platter if I don't go to Kansas City this weekend instead.

Next time, Vince.  Sounds like a good time.

Tom,
123 uber alles

Right on, I'm hoping it will run well. We keep floating between 9 and 10. It's good enough, this year's date turned out to be bad for several, despite how hard I tried to coordinate with people's plans. We had a few "out-of-state" folks thinking about it, but...

There will be some good photos to entice folks next year on the website eventually.

Hope to see you next year!  (There may be the "hard" rally in the fall ;)

Vince
www.club123d.org