-----Original Message-----
From: tom savage
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:46 AM

George Gregory wrote:
> Never in the world would I have you picked as a CWE type.

I'm more the type who is tired of driving 100 miles a day and paying too
much to live in a cornfield.  But I concluded this weekend that as I'm
not a Thalidomide amputee I fit into neither the back seat of a 450SL
nor anyplace in the CWE available for a price I want to pay.  And
everyone just giggled when I asked about off-street parking for two cars.

Tom,
Off to Dogtown in a few minutes