Saw this while out today - 90 350SDL 249,000 miles, white/gray interior, new head, oil changes at 3k all service records, AC serviced recently Asking $6499, 804-334-3835

Located in Colonial Heights, Va. (just North of Petersburg.)

Paint looks good but could benefit from a buffing - white paint on bumpers needs to be redone. Interior looks nice. No body problems that I noticed in my quick look. Alloy wheels need a repaint - but overall the car looks unmolested - no chrome wheels etc. Looks like a lot of car for the money - unless there;s some undisclosed engine problems. Didn;t mention the transmission condition.

NO affiliation - just happened to see it parked in a church parking lot. I *might* be available to take a closer look - depends on timing needed. I'm disabled and have bad days and good -- so I don;t always react quickly.

BTW, is this a rod bender engine? This must be near the end of W126 production, right?

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info