it's a 350SDL - it's a rodbender all right.  and a new head is definitely
not curative.

Saw this while out today - 90 350SDL 249,000 miles, white/gray interior,
new
head, oil changes at 3k all service records, AC serviced recently Asking
$6499, 804-334-3835

Located in Colonial Heights, Va. (just North of Petersburg.)

Paint looks good but could benefit from a buffing - white paint on bumpers
needs to be redone. Interior looks nice.  No body problems that I noticed
in
my quick look.  Alloy wheels need a repaint - but overall the car looks
unmolested - no chrome wheels etc.  Looks like a lot of car for the money
-
unless there;s some undisclosed engine problems. Didn;t mention the
transmission condition.

NO affiliation - just happened to see it parked in a church parking
lot.  I
*might* be available to take a closer look - depends on timing
needed.  I'm
disabled and have bad days and good -- so I don;t always react quickly.

BTW, is this a rod bender engine?  This must be near the end of W126
production, right?

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info