https://www.facebook.com/groups/830391613681884/permalink/3643716885682662/?sale_post_id=3643716885682662

This is not a joke! We are regrettably selling our commercial airplane fuselage which once operated under Midwest Transit, then was converted into a flight attendant training center. This Dornier 328 offers many opportunities including:
1. Convert to your own tiny house
2. Convert to a RV
3. COVID-19 free flying (all at home)
4. Endless other options
While there are many working components and mechanicals throughout the plane, there are no working electronics. Included in the sale is it's own dolly; capable of short distance transportation. You won't be able to fly it home, but you can tow it with a half ton pickup. Fuselage in this condition have sold on Ebay and elsewhere for $20k+. Get this before some other odd ball person swings by and scoops it up.
Feel free to come by and see it, dream about it, or just tour for the fun.
Due to the overwhelming interest and dozens of messages, please feel free to stop by anytime 10:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. on Saturday or Sunday, January 23 or 24.
My address is 16230 152nd avenue, Spring Lake

For Mercedes content -- they have crack in MI too
https://www.facebook.com/groups/830391613681884/permalink/3646241185430232/?sale_post_id=3646241185430232

we are selling our beautiful ml500. This car has zero rust, and is flawless inside and out. Is loaded with heated seats, sunroof, navigation and so much more. Dont let the cleanest suv in the country pass. Call my cell to see it at 6164011716
$9,900ยท Grand Rapids, MI
2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML 500 Sport Utility 4D

--
--FT