From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:39 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Water pump revelation

Tonight as I parused the underhood of the 240D I was disappointingly
surprised to find the word "Japan" embossed on my water pump.

Not being racist, just thinking that this means that there is a cheap
replacement water pump on the engine that I recently bought and had
installed.

Any word on whether this indicates that I have a McParts water pump - and
whether this means that it is of supect quality?

Brian
83 240D