The glow plugs only affect starting, then they turn off - they have no
impact to power delivery. If it starts in the cold, they are fine.

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!