Well thanks, Dan. Geezerdom isn’t too bad. A few things start to not work as
well as they once did but, if you are living right, you become more cunning,
sly and clever to make up for it.
2020 was supposed to be the big tour Europe year celebrating 60 years old, 40
years married but the covid had other ideas. This year the focus is retirement
prep and keeping the Covid and the cancer at bay.
I think I’ll play a round of golf, have a couple Old Fashions and have a Costco
cake (very old guilty pleasure from the poor, living in a single wide days).

As Bob

Sent from my iPhone