If 60 is geezerdom, I’m already there.

Mrs. Dan often complains about being “old”. I don’t get this, as I don’t
consider myself old. I can still do just about anything I put my mind to,
albeit maybe not as well as I did 10-20 years ago, but I’m by no means feeble.

This being said, some things I “could” do I choose not to because I have that
luxury.

If that’s geezerdom, I’m good with it.

Gotta go - I need to yell at the neighbor kids on my lawn.

-D