Nice score!  I've got a 3 inch 12v fan from an old UPS that I'm going to
re-purpose as a ventilation fan, solar powered, in my sailboat.  It draws
some very small current, I'm thinking it is 25 mA or so.  Planning to put a
50W panel on a controller to both charge the boat's deep cycle battery and
run the fan, with a fan cut-off at 12.5 volts or so.

If I had one of those big fans it would be mo-better, but I'd have to
fabricate a new hatch and install that fan in the hatch, with some type of
weather cover to keep the rain out.
Max
Charleston SC